Do you want to reduce the time it takes to keep the list of projects in OpenAsset up to date? By using Zapier you can integrate Cosential with OpenAsset in countless different ways!
For example, you can:
- Create a new project in OpenAsset when a opportunity stage changes to "closed".
- Update project fields in OpenAsset with key data from opportunities.
It is super simple to get up and running with Zapier integrations, below we outline the steps to get you started.
- Create a Zapier account. You can create an account for free!
- The Cosential app in Zapier is invite only currently, so you will need to also accept the invite at https://zapier.com/platform/public-invite/5072/99fe9bbcdc3fe9ea5addf649684615e5/
- Create an integration. Below is a sample integration you could try out.
Create project when opportunity opportunity stage changes
This Zapier integration will create a new project in OpenAsset when a Cosential opportunity changes to a particular stage (e.g. it is closed / won).
It will have a single trigger and action.
Click on "Make a Zap!"
Search for Cosential as the Trigger app.
You'll need to click "show less common options"
First, pick the "Opportunity Stage Updated" as the Trigger.
Connect to your Cosential account.
You'll need to choose the opportunity stage you want to trigger off.
Now add a second step.
Search for OpenAsset.
Choose "Create Project" as the action.
Map the fields. e.g. Cosential opportunity number and name to project code and name.
Remember to turn it on after you've tested it.