By using Zapier you can integrate over 1000 applications with OpenAsset!
For example, you can:
- Create a new project in OpenAsset every time you create a new deal or opportunity in Salesforce, Cosential, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot CRM or Zoho CRM
- Backup any new file uploaded to OpenAsset to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive
- Upload images to OpenAsset when you pin to a chosen Pinterest board or share a photo on Instagram, Facebook or Flickr (and automatically make a note of where you found the image so you can avoid copyright headaches)
- Get an email or Slack message when a new project is created, prompting you to fill in key information such as the location on Google Maps
- Create a post on your MangoApps intranet when a new project or company album has been added to OpenAsset
- Upload videos to OpenAsset you've distributed on Wistia
- Create a new project in OpenAsset when you create a new project, folder or board in Trello, Jira, Asana, Basecamp, Wrike or monday.com
- Create an employee in OpenAsset when someone new joins your company and you add them to BambooHR
- Save a list of newly created projects in OpenAsset to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- If you're using OpenAsset to manage event photos, you could create a new project each time you create a new event in Eventbrite or Meetup
- If you're using a Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress to build your website, you can transfer images and videos to and from OpenAsset
- If you're a software developer and wanting to save marketing resources or screenshots for a project, you could add a new project to OpenAsset whenever you create a new repo in GitHub or Bitbucket
It is super simple to get up and running with Zapier integrations, below we outline the steps to get you started.
Step 1) Create a Zapier account
You can create an account for free!
Step 2) Create your first Zap
The following will walk you through the process of creating a zap that send an email whenever a new project is created in OpenAsset.
This could help remind you to add key information to a project after it is created, such as setting the project location or applying keywords. By default, the email message also contains a handy link for quickly uploading some new images to the project.
Try out some other great integrations
CRM / ERP
Images & video
Website / CMS
1) Is it free to integrate via Zapier?
We won't be charging extra for OpenAsset integrations via Zapier. Most Zapier integrations can be used for free, but a small number of Premium Apps require a paid Zapier account. However, if you do need one, paid accounts start pretty cheap at only $20/month.
2) I log in to OpenAsset using Single Sign-on, how do I enter my username and password into Zapier when creating a connection to my OpenAsset system?
You'll need to create a 'service account' in OpenAsset that you can log into with a username and password.
- Create a new OpenAsset user with username such as 'zapier_integration'
- Choose a password
- Add the user into a group with sufficient permissions for your integration
- Use the account when connecting Zapier to OpenAsset
3) I'm having problems with Zapier, can you help?
Sure, please send us the information outlined in our Zapier Troubleshooting page.